How Are Others Voting?

As you vote three times a day, please note that 70% of your peers are increasingly voting for Vegan World 2026!, as reported in a Forbes article from March, 2018. Unfortunately, the other 30% are making up for it, by heavily voting for the other side. The number of Americans who self-report to be Vegan has increased by 600% in the last three years. The number in the UK has increased by 700% in the last two years. The pressure is building on all of us to vote in favor of life and not extinction. The Vegan tsunami is inevitable.